Now that we are all working from home, certain processes need to be adjusted or new workflows need to be created.
For example, if you want to warn a colleague that a document has arrived, you can create a notification flow. That’s how you do it:
- Choose the Workflow template in the template window
- Give a name to the notification action and click on ‘Next’: a template will open which you will fill out in the following steps
- In the Actions window, click on the ‘+’ : you get an action Start flow with the number ‘0’ (first step in the flow).
- Click under Notification the ‘+’ : the Flow Index Sequence will turn grey.
- In the Message viewer, tap the message that you want to sent to the user who gets in the task
- Under Time you indicate how many days the receiver(s) has/have to respond
- Under Users you give the active directory name of the user(s)
Save the template in Smartdoc and your new notification flow is ready!